Well, I'm not working at all, so I figured I'd take a page out of Gabriela's book and write out a list of things I have to do this week. Normally I'd write it in a notebook, but this way I can knock out my daily lj post too.
So, let's start with Classes I guess...
- Memorize CC's
- Study for Oral Exam on Thursday
- Start writing about 春休み?
- Finish Lab Problems for Tuesday
- Finish the figures for tomorrow
- Do the assignment for Thursday
- Do the practice problems for whenever the next test is (I have a bad feeling it's a week from tomorrow)
- Actually do the reading for once
- Start on Assignment 2 and find out when it's due
- Essay #1
, Dr.3 by Tuesday
- Essay #3
, Dr. 2 by tomorrow
- Do the reading
So I guess for my classes there are two things due tomorrow x.X .. And both are time consuming. Ewwwww. I think the essay should come first because it requires reading, but the figures could take a lot of time (though aren't hard) but I don't actually need them until like, 7pm tomorrow (we're meeting at 9pm >.<) Meh, I think I'll go shower for now.